Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by zj96sc View Post
    You got 80,000 miles out of a set of BFG ATs? Mounted on what?
    My 2001 Xterra

32x11.5x15 They were great tires. Kept me out of trouble, got me where I wanted to go (mountains, beaches, rocks and mud), and were relatively comfortable on the highway.

Jason | 2004 BMW 330i ZHP | 6 Speed Manual | Imola Red | Natural Brown | BBS Style 197s | Awesomeness

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    I have the reg pilot sports and theyre great. I was looking at the a/s plus as a possibility for the next time I change mine since mine only have a 220 rating. The a/s also have a higher load rating. I don't have to really worry about weather so I don't necessarily need the a/s aspect but I like the longer life on them
    Anyone have the Pilot Super Sports? I hear a lot about those on e46f.c (but of course they are summer, not all season).
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Anyone have the Pilot Super Sports? I hear a lot about those on e46f.c (but of course they are summer, not all season).
    Interested also (too bad it's only gonna work for people like us in SoCal or those who run a separate summer/winter wheel)

That is pretty remarkable. I have never gotten more than 30/40 out of sets I've run. I just put a new set on my F-250 so we'll see how they do this time.

I've heard numbers like 80k about Michelin LTX M/Ss but that's a much milder tire. A buddy of mine got a solid 60k out of a set of Dick Cepeks and that was one of the highest numbers I've ever heard for an AT.

Ok, another option idea. Let's call is Option #1.5 - squaring up my 135s. Is this possible? Either going with all fronts or all rears. How would this work with the offset? Ideas?

Jason | 2004 BMW 330i ZHP | 6 Speed Manual | Imola Red | Natural Brown | BBS Style 197s | Awesomeness

Goofiefoot - I was also thinking... It doesn't sound like you're gonna take your car to the limit so you can save some by buying some H rated tires (up to 130mph). Might wanna look into that

Quote Originally Posted by goofiefoot View Post
    Ok, another option idea. Let's call is Option #1.5 - squaring up my 135s. Is this possible? Either going with all fronts or all rears. How would this work with the offset? Ideas?
    That seems to make sense to me. Not sure which would be better, so I'll wait for the experts to chime in.

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Interested also (too bad it's only gonna work for people like us in SoCal or those who run a separate summer/winter wheel)
    Don't want to distract this thread, so good info here.
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...ow-do-they-run

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234