Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Orange County Racecraft (Top Gear's track @ El Toro)

I haven't been able to find 'just' the track, all I can find is a driving school at the track (http://driveocrc.com/joomla/). Anybody in OC know what the actual track's site is/how you can go without having to pay $375 for driving school?

I was wondering the same thing. Attended an AutoX school on one of the old El Toro runways and saw an SCCA autoX test and tune going on the next runway over. But not sure if OC Racecraft uses the runways or some other road around the park. Just looking at the satellite photo, I could see someone putting together a 2.2-mile road course using the runways and access roads, like they do for the UK Top Gear show? Maybe if you watch the right Top Gear episode, you'll be able to figure out the course.

^^ Welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    ^^ Welcome to the forum.
    +1 - Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    +1 - Welcome!
    Welcome as well. Recognize the screen name from other forums.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Hey...there he is!
    Welcome!

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Hey, everyone, thanks for the welcome!

Pretty sure I can say this for everybody but you are definitely welcome here... one request though - post a new member intro (since we haven't had one in a while).

Still wondering about my original post... Help...

Hermes, the PCA (Porsche club) is holding an AutoX Sunday on the runways at El Toro. Registration deadline appears to be 8pm tonight. You could sign up, or just show up to see where they run and somebody there probably knows what configuration/runways OC Racecraft uses. But didn't you say you're going to the CCA AutoX on Sunday?

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    Damn! Yeah, I was planning to go down here to Qualcomm but I'm not running anyways. I need to put the reinforcement plates in first before I get on any track because my right tower is mushrooming. I will have to pay attention to other clubs and see the next time there is some event there. Thanks for the heads up!