Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast
    nike001 Guest

Anyone want to post up pics of their alcantara wheel re-wrap?

I'm getting this done as soon as I can and I've been wondering if I should switch up to the black alcantara for the steering wheel as opposed to the OEM gray.

I usually stick with OEM, but after seeing this pic on coby wheel's website, I'm REALLY temped to go black alcantara w/ red top center strip

Also, not really sure where to post this.. so marcus/dane: feel free to move to appropriate forum

It's fine in this forum, Dalton. Also, if you go through Coby Wheel be sure to mention ZHP Mafia for a 10% discount.

Wrap's
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    http://www.cobywheel.com/images/banners/cobybanner1 copy.jpg

so how exactly does this process work? do I send them my existing wheel and they re wrap it and send me a new one, or do they just send a new one and I send them back my old one?
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

They send you wrapped wheel, and refund a portion of your money, when they recieve your core. Your core must be free of chips, scratches etc....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by webster View Post
    so how exactly does this process work? do I send them my existing wheel and they re wrap it and send me a new one, or do they just send a new one and I send them back my old one?
    You can send your wheel to be wrapped then i would invoice you and send back/ or purchase a wrap on the website i wrap one of my cores and when done send pictures with a core deposit invoice(then refund when old wheel is returned)
    Thanks
    Mike
    http://www.cobywheel.com/images/banners/cobybanner1 copy.jpg

Op how long did your alacantara last before you started considering this
    also would you be ordering matching shift and brake boots?
    THE ANGRY TOMATO

nike001 Guest
    Thanks Colby!!! I think I'm just about sold on black alcantara. Not sure about stitching though.
    I figured black to go with interior, or M-sport colors, or throw some red.
    I also thought the strip and throwing some random red, normal (for most other cars with this) yellow.. OR the orange (i figured it might tie in nicely w/ the orange speedo needles..anyone agree??)

I'm looking for input

Quote Originally Posted by jreyes19 View Post
    Op how long did your alacantara last before you started considering this
    also would you be ordering matching shift and brake boots?
    My car has almost 112k miles..and can easily make it another 20k miles before it NEEDS to be replaced. This is just somthing I want to do. My buddys car has ~70k miles and his wheel is shot.

If I order a different color stitching, I might try to order new boots as well to match. (although I just copped a brand new OEM alcantara shift boot )

The shift boot and ebrake wraps are sweet. I got them from Mike at Cobywheel a while back....along with the alcantara arm rest cover, all with the Blue/red stitching. I must say, I love them all. He does good work.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

And I can vouch for that. ^^

Saw it in person on david's car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast