Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    From what I've always been reading, soft wax contains less carnauba content for ease of applying and removing. Hard wax contains a bit more carnauba (more carnauba content leads to a harder wax).

I personally use both. I have the hard candy pot and rain forest rub pot. The pot lasts a really long time, so if you don't wax like crazy or do family cars, id suggest the 30ml mini pot. Using a foam applicator will greatly reduce over-use

Hard goes on before soft. Therefore the soft wears away first and you have a fresh coat of hard goes underneath. This extends use overall

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

I mean, I'm just your average car-care guy. I clay once a year, and wax about 2-4 times per year. I wash about every other week.

I think I'll just get the hard wax since that seems about what I'm used to. I've been using Meguiar's Cleaner Wax on my E30 for as long as I've had it. The ZHP is better, so I want to use a better wax.

I should really do sealant, but I don't have a garage to keep it in so it can all cure.

EDIT: I don't wanna come across as lazy or neglectful by any means! I'm just saying I do what I can that's within my means.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12