Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Regions?

Regions?

First: I'm in no way trying to take our already tiny demographic and make it smaller.

But I cant stop wondering if regional sections are in order on some level. The new members showing up from the Southeast make me think that with a fair amount of organizing and scheduling (which I would be willing to take on personally) we would be able to have some kind of ZHP Mafia meet, maybe summer or fall of '11.
    Call me crazy but Id be willing to drive up a state or down one for a day of ZHP's,food, drink etc. maybe a hotel room and a drive home the next day. Keep it family friendly. Maybe make it annual and watch it grow.

This may be premature, but I think if we plant the seed now (provided people are interested) we could have something decent going by next year.

My wheels are turning, anyone else?
    -ADAM

Yeah...I pm'd him about this yesterday. We will go there...just don't know the when yet.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Haha. At this point, we could only do quadrants. LOL. Just not enough of us.

But regional forums are in the cards. Dane is all over this. He's on top of it.

This is promising!
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

I would like for all of us in the various regions to start going to as many meets as possible......gunz a blazin.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

And we'll all have stickers soon.

Need cards....and......

Might be too soon for a regionals section but its not too soon for a "Show & Event" section. Sure, there's the weekly stuff like C&C that would end up in the regionals section but there's also a fair number of larger shows that people drive long distances for.

i think we should try to do a meet soon. I mean the godfather is going to be having a baby soon. So in about two months, we should try to do our first meet befoe marcus is homebound for a while (which is a good and necessary thing). Should we try a late feb, or early march meet to accommodate the godfather? im game.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Actually, baby is not due until end of May.

I'll be at Bimmerfest middle of May. Hoping to see some west coast peeps there.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast