Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Regions?

Guys, tell me what you think of the current regions set up. Does it work? Are you using it very much? Are regions necessary here at ZHPMafia.com? Continue to chime in.

Still think No to regions... Perhaps with a few hundred members, but otherwise not really. Of the 100+ members we have, how many of them actually post? Not too many...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

BP, you know me. I'm neutral when it comes to this stuff. That's why I keep asking. I appreciate your feedback, by the way. Keep it coming. We're a small site. It may turn out that the regional forums are simply unnecessary. Still, I do see why it makes sense for get togethers. That's where it really does make sense. But as to lots of people hanging out in the regional forums, I don't see it.

Agreed. For GTG's the regional forums are very handy.

Always fun to go back old threads like this. We're having a huge Mafia meet in three days.

Haha- that was a great re-read.

Amazing that we only had just over 100 members 6 months ago.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Always fun to go back old threads like this. We're having a huge Mafia meet in three days.
    Yes we are. I hope the person responsible is getting ready for it.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345