Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Tessa might be our first member to go in the Lost Mafioso thread after one post.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    Tessa might be our first member to go in the Lost Mafioso thread after one post.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    The interwebz is a big place. One could get lost.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Wow! I gotta say I was laughing my a** off when I read all of these. I'm sorry, I've been so busy since I joined & since the ZHP tech session that I had no idea all of this was going on without me!! I will stay more up to date now. I have not gone away already!!!! I think you guys are hilarious!!!!! I will try to answer any & all questions as soon as I read them individually again & remember what they all are =)

We found Tessa! Welcome back

Welcome back Tessa!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Tessa, glad to have you back. We were going to send the posse to find you.

Whew! That we were gonna have to spring the posse.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

In the sticks in Parker County Texas (WNW of Ft. Worth)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    She had the Dinan badge, which if i remember correctly requires a certain number of "points" before you can get it.
    True, certain Dinan pieces earn a certain amount of points and when you've earned (shelled out for) a certain point level (6 pts?) you get the badge. Or, you can save yourself thousands and just go to Ebay! lol

Dinan makes/made some good pieces, but they charge(d) a premium and with some you were simply paying for the Dinan name because they sell (sold?) repackaged items like Hawk brake pads, Koni shocks, Brembo rotors/calipers/pads, etc.

Happy enough with most pieces on the ZHP, I thought about checking out Dinan wheels but damn, they wanted like $6k-$7k for the set(s) I liked. All of a sudden BBS's looked like blue light specials at Walmart. lol

Rusty

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    She had the Dinan badge, which if i remember correctly requires a certain number of "points" before you can get it. They redid the site since I was last there (maybe 2 years ago) so I don't know anymore. Here's the link for their ZHP parts

http://www.dinancars.com/shop/index....onv-ZHP#page=1
    found it:

http://www.dinancars.com/dinanbadge.aspx

you need 10 points to get the badge

Engine Software - 2 points
    Transmission Software - 1 point
    Free Flow Exhausts - 3 points
    Exhaust Header Systems - 3 points
    High Flow Intake Systems - 3 points
    High Flow Throttle Bodies - 2 points
    High Flow Air Mass Meters - 3 points
    Performance Cams - 2 points