Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    There is no point on looking on the CCA site, to be honest. Everyone on there overprices their cars, many times by a long shot.
    Yea i found like 3 e36s and 3 race cars on there priced at 9k 44k and 99k lol. I shall continue the hunt!
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

I have both a ZHP and a 1995 325i e36 vert. Love them both for different reasons. I bought the e36 a little over a year ago for around $4,000 with 87,000 miles on the ticker. In retospect I think I could have got the guy down another 500 but I really wanted the damn thing, Anyway, the only thing that needed immediate attention was the thermostat. I, being a preventive maintenance nerd, did the following since I purchased--understand that most except the therm and condensor were preventative:

1. Three oil changes
    2. Tranny fluid change
    3. Rear Diff Fluid change
    4. Thermostat
    5. Water pump
    6. Fan and fan clutch
    7. Expansion tank
    8. Beisan Vanos selas and anti rattle kits
    9. Upper intake boot
    10. Valave Cover Gasket and vanos gasket
    11. Brakes and Rotors
    12. Brake Fluid Flush and change
    13. Upper and Lower Radiator hoses
    14, Temp Sensor
    15. Air conditionaing went at the beginning of the summer so I replaced the condensor and dryer.
    16. Replaced the rear window.

In my opinion, you should be able to get an e36 fitting your specs for under $4,000. Look on Craigs List. When you go to look make sure you inquire about the cooling system and suspension. Also, get a PPI. Good luck.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

You could look at 4 doors also. Adds a little extra driver protection, and chassis stiffness, having the 4 door b-pillar. The sunroof deletes can also be had for 250, if you cant find a non-roof car. I am just going to do the fiberglass bolt in sunroof delete. 95 and pre-95 cars will be OBD-1, making hot rodding easier, if you plan on engine mods. Should be some fun winter projects going on soon. Autotrader, craigs, ebay, forums. Keep on searching, you'll find what you want.

Autotader- 200 mile radius of us. Talk the more expensive ones down.
    95 325i- 5sp 104k -$4900
    98 328i- 5sp 130k -$4700
    94 325i- 5sp 180k -$4000
    97 328i- 5sp 180k -$3700
    97 328i- 5sp 150k -$3700

Quote Originally Posted by Audi 0000 View Post
    You could look at 4 doors also. Adds a little extra driver protection, and chassis stiffness, having the 4 door b-pillar. The sunroof deletes can also be had for 250, if you cant find a non-roof car. I am just going to do the fiberglass bolt in sunroof delete. 95 and pre-95 cars will be OBD-1, making hot rodding easier, if you plan on engine mods. Should be some fun winter projects going on soon. Autotrader, craigs, ebay, forums. Keep on searching, you'll find what you want.
    Im searching like crazy mang! except I was just blocked from craigs list! Gotta wait til I get back to the room.

Bob, I dont remember if I was telling about the man shed back in the woods at my house at the party? Well if I did, i made the decision this week that I am scrappy that idea and just building a bigger garage for wrenching fun!

I cant believe some people though, seriously! I have talked to like 4 people on craigslist today and I asked if they could email me better pictures and more info to my email. They respond with, I have pictures on craigslist! Well F U! Go sell your car to someone who doesnt care about anything then. Then they respond with, hey how come you are not responding? If you dont have time to give me some info, I dont have time to be interested in your car anymore, kthxbai.
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Count with me to 10 Cody.1....2....3.....4.....5.......
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

LOL. Yes, motivated sellers. I go out of my way to supply pics, info, ect, when asked for. I usually want to sell what I advertise.

You have plenty of room for a bigger garage there, but the one you have will work just fine until that time comes. You gotta see my neighbors garage, its huge like a airplane hanger. He built it himself using a makeshift crane on a VW Quantum. I am pretty sure its the only Quantum I had ever seen, and it was a crane. I love Pennsylvania.

Yea, if the seller is not responding then move on. WHen I sold my e46 I took 50 HD pics and offered them to everyone. You need to feel comfortable and the seller should be forthcoming with the information. I would say ask for maintenance records but some of the older e36s have so many owners that the records get lost over the years. You sound like you know what to look for with these cars. Be patient, you will find what you are looking for. I really think you can find something around $3,500 with minimal work to do.

Damn Dane, that M3 is the fire.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast