Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

(No longer needed) Want To Buy: iPhone for Verizon - Under $325

So, does anyone have an iPhone for Verizon they want to sell? Has to be under $325, and they're out there; all over Craigslist. I'd rather buy from a Mafioso on here. Don't care if it's 16GB or 32GB, would prefer black.

As an FYI, I will be getting rid of my Droid X...
    Last edited by az3579; 10-06-2011 at 12:10 PM.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post

As an FYI, I will be getting rid of my Droid X...
    Blaspemy! I say sacrilege!!!!!!!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Blaspemy! I say sacrilege!!!!!!!
    If I don't find the right deal, I'll wait until my contract is up next June...

Then I'll get an iPhone 5.

I friggin' hate iTunes; it's Windows port is a POS, but I just want a phone that works, so I'd learn to live with it. I don't know of anyone with an iPhone that has issue. I know plenty of people with Droid X's that have issues, mine being one of them. Despite a warranty replacement, my replacement phone does the same exact crap as the one it replaced.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

I've got an iPhone and I always like to see the customization my friends have done to their droids. The iphone is a great phone and it works. And, it is also a boring phone. Without jailbreaking, the phone is locked into Apple's ecosystem and way of thinking. If you want to mod the phone, there are options. Apple has stymied options in the past and some folks ended up with some really nice paperweights. It's amusing in a way... I'm looking for something besides an iphone and you're looking for an iphone. Kinda like the stock market. For every seller there's a buyer and it's all based on perspective.
    ------
    A Venza just isn't the same as a ZHP.

I'm not interested in jailbreaking the phone, though if that's what I have to do to get tethering, that's what I'll do. That is the one thing that I am really annoyed about on the iPhone; no apps you can get without jailbreaking to tether. I use that feature when in a pinch...

But as I said, if I can find the right deal, I would pounce.

My Droid X is not rooted or molested in any way regarding software.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Could try the HTC Thunderbolt. Are you not happy with the Droid platform? What?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

No longer needed. I found a better deal on the Droid Charge.
    Thanks for playing!
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Just picked up iPhone for BMW (Brittany). $185.00 out the door, with a $20 case.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

http://phandroid.com/2011/10/06/sams...-get-detailed/

Something for android Verizon users to look forward too

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Just picked up iPhone for BMW (Brittany). $185.00 out the door, with a $20 case.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Sent from my Droid Charge.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast