Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Ok thanks.....I was pretty sure I had read it was normal but when I first noticed it it kinda spooked me thinking something might have been screwed up or had been screwed with somewhere in the electrics.

FWIW I looked at the bav soundweks option before I went full aftermarket, it is very pricy for what it is but an easy drop in. I ended up dropping about $2200 beforei was done and did upper midrange stuff. There is no comparison with factory HK stuff. Listen to lots of rock,jazz etc.
    Jon D -- 04 330cic Imola Red ZHP Vert -- Active Autowerke Exhaust, Software remap & Strut Bar, K&N filter, custom stereo[Alpine head unit (CDA105) w/Sirius Radio, Iphone integration & Alpine amp (PDX-5), Hertz speakers (165.3 F, 130.3R), JL Sub(CS110RG -W 1v2)], Color match grills, tint all around for when the tops up, custom painted 135s

Other Cars
    2014 Audi SQ5 2015 GMC Canyon All Terrain

I wish I could hear your setup in person...
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by pyreguy View Post
    I wish I could hear your setup in person...
    Your welcome to stop by Ft. Lauderdale to hear. If schedule permits will try and make that meet on the 8th in Boca and later in the month Active Autowerke will have their open house which I'll probably attend as want to get a strut bar on sale.

But seriously you can get a feel by going to a higher end car audio shop that carries the better brands and listen to the difference between the various speakers, then depending how loud you want it it's amps and subs. I was limited with the vert cause there is no rear deck and the sub and amp needed to fit under the drop down the top goes in. With a sedan it's actually easier to get better sound than the vert. Looked up the invoice and I paid about $2K including install. I'm an ex-audiophile so I do know good systems when I hear them.
    Jon D -- 04 330cic Imola Red ZHP Vert -- Active Autowerke Exhaust, Software remap & Strut Bar, K&N filter, custom stereo[Alpine head unit (CDA105) w/Sirius Radio, Iphone integration & Alpine amp (PDX-5), Hertz speakers (165.3 F, 130.3R), JL Sub(CS110RG -W 1v2)], Color match grills, tint all around for when the tops up, custom painted 135s

Other Cars
    2014 Audi SQ5 2015 GMC Canyon All Terrain

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456