Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    How is everyone's electrical fan swaps doing?

Also, i'm looking at brands and it looks like most places are stocking Coolxpert, though I do see some Behr units on ebay.

Thoughts on brand preference?

Thanks.
    trancenation's Alpine Weiss ZHP

Still working great. Think I went with Behr.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Working great for me as well (~11k miles). No brand preference, I got a deal on a Coolxpert when I bought my engine and went with it.

Mine's working great at about a year old and 4-5k miles. Also a Coolxpert. Need to get in there one of these days and take the front bumper off to get rid of the aux fan, but has not been an issue even on days of around 100f yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaplian View Post
    Mine's working great at about a year old and 4-5k miles. Also a Coolxpert. Need to get in there one of these days and take the front bumper off to get rid of the aux fan, but has not been an issue even on days of around 100f yet.
    Thanks for the reply, my ZHP mechanical fan just exploded, I’m in GA and we get 90 degree days consistently so to know yours has held up is great news!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415