Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For Sale: E30 1987 BMW 325is with 5100 miles

I hope it's OK to post this on here. Amazing car. Personal friend that really does take care of this car with heart

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1722737

1987 BMW 325is. Black on black. 5,160 miles. Quite possibly the lowest mileage E30 in the country; definitely one of the lowest worldwide. Never seen rain or snow. Always garaged. No food or drink ever consumed in this car. Been in the family since new, have all receipts.

Exterior
    • Paint is all original and in absolutely amazing condition. Black enamel without clear. Near flawless. Inner fenderwell paint even presents as new. Most new cars don’t look this good.
    • Original Mtech1 front spoiler is unblemished
    • Mtech1 side skirts
    • Kamei 3-piece rear valence
    • Car is presently on a set of old 15x7 Style 10s that came with my 1989 325is for storing purposes. A set of four brand new, never mounted BBS RS003s and new unmounted 205/50-16 Bridgestone tires are available to really complete the car. These wheels may possibly be the only new set of RS003s in the world, and are near priceless.

Interior

Presents as new. Smells new. Feels new. Aside from an Mtechnic shift knob application (motorsport stripes), and the floor mats for the floor mats, the interior is stock.

Suspension

Stock with the exception of Alpina progressive rate springs

Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, Stereo, Lighting

Stock, with the exception of chrome BMW exhaust tips

Misc

Recent Braille battery, dry cell to eliminate any chance of corrosive weeping/leaking

Available Accessories (all parts are new, never installed)

• Z3 M Coupe rear differential cover (with all new hardware)
    • Mtech2 steering wheel (black leather, smaller 370 mm diameter)
    • Mtechnic door sill plates
    • E30 M3 Evo hood seals

It starts every time, and runs great. Aside from the A/C needing to be recharged, everything works. It handles well, but the ride is remarkably comfortable. An exceptional car for summer evening drives.

Honestly, I never thought I’d even consider selling this car. It’s one of the nicest looking cars I’ve ever seen, and has a lot of sentimental value. However, it’s been hard avoiding the temptation to “improve” it, a path I want to avoid. The car is simply too nice to be subjected to that kind of degradation. The ideal owner would appreciate it for what it is; a time capsule survivor from a time when BMW styling was at its best.

Car is priced at $29.5k with the extras (RS003s, tires, steering wheel, etc.) or $27k without. I’m really in no real rush to sell, but the reality is that I simply do not have the time to properly enjoy it. Too many other priorities / cars and a 1M on the way.

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Damnnnnn the things I would do.....

Hmmmm, sell the ZHP and buy this??

Wow...

I'd love to have a car like that.
    -Chris-

2003 ZHP Sedan - Jet Black on Sand - SOLD

Nice, no plastic bumpers though, :-(

Quote Originally Posted by gr330zhp View Post
    Damnnnnn the things I would do.....

Hmmmm, sell the ZHP and buy this??
    And finance $10k....lol.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

There's just something about an e30....

E30 is my favorite BMW of all time!

Wow.

I don't know how I could contain myself if I bought it; how do you only put 5k miles on in 24-25 years?? I'd have a hard time driving it less than 10k/yr, even with two cars. lol
    Definitely is a neat collector car though; looks like it's got all the options. I can't imagine how much those BBS' are worth!

$29.5k though; wow. I wonder how he came up with its value? If I had a car like that, I wouldn't even know where to start valuing it; it's not like 5k E30's are a dime a dozen to get a fair market value estimate... wow.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Bumping up a beautiful car...

Status on this one?
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

I've walked more than 5k miles since '87...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast