Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pulling to the right can be caused by tire. My left camber was off causing the tire wear to be off (minimally). My car was aligned shop owner advised that tire was worn and would be pulling to the left a little.

Flipping my tires helped out but still has slight pull the left.

All of your after stuff looks pretty decent. Do you maybe have a seized caliper? Does it feel like that? Check tire pressure also....IDK.

Maybe rotate tires Fore > Aft
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

So i found the spec from the Bentley Manual: can i give them this sheet and tell them to follow it? what do you guys think? I also wonder if I have a stuck caliper or something that causes this right-pull....

2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Yes. And they can clearly see ///M3 differs from ZSP/ZHP.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Thanks for all the feedback guys.
    Took it back and the tech used correct 330Ci 18" wheel option this time, and car feels a lot better.
    The slight difference in steering wheel is still there, but car is straight and I think the difference in st wheel could be due to new Powerflex FCABs...
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Roads are not flat and usually angled towards the passenger to get water off when it rains, so if you let go of your steering wheel on the highway, it will most likely pull to the right slightly.

Doesn't look like a bad alignment at all. Too much toe for my taste, but I like it at zero in the front and barely in, in the back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12