Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For Sale: Promaster Circular Polarizer 77mm

Sells for $74 to $120 new, this one was gently used on my 80-200 2.8 which is no longer in my bag.

$60 shipped.

First come, first serve.

Light rays which are reflected by any surface become polarized and polarizing filters are used to select which light rays enter your camara lens. The Circular Polarizing filter allows you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc. It also will enable colors to become more saturated and appear clearer, with better contrast. This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds. This Polarizing filter does not affect the overall color balance of a shot. Great for use with all traditional and digital cameras.

If you shoot cars, it is an essential tool to prevent glares and reflections on non metallic surfaces and glass.

Glws.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Does brand matter?
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

No, as long as the diameter of the lense is 77mm it will fit.

Bump for all of the L glass ballers.

So this will greatly reduce the flare of lights from chrome and such?

No. CPLs work best on non-metallic surfaces. It wouldn't work too well with chrome. However, it would work on the paint of a metallic car. It also works well on the glass. It's also very good for reducing glare and reflections off water (think lake). Of course, it also works well at reducing polarized light in the sky, so you'll get a darker sky when using one.

Quote Originally Posted by MafiaAmor View Post
    So this will greatly reduce the flare of lights from chrome and such?
    I found some examples online:

http://photography-on-the.net/forum/...d.php?t=297145

The first pair is a little extreme but the second and third pairs are a good example of what you see.

William.
    2006 CiC 6MT
    ZHP, Cold Weather, Xenon
    Sapphire Black / Black Leather / Black Cube

If this fit my camera....I'd own it.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast