Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Boca Raton Meet Jan 8th....

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Cool, except it's on the other side of FL. Almost a 5 hour hike for me. That's for all BMW, not just m3?

Damn, it's on a Saturday, too. Won't be able to do that one. Being so far away and I'd need to take a day off for it, which I can't spare.

The timing is unfortunate for me. I would be down to take the 7th off and make the 15 hour trip in like 13 hours, except the other operator is already scheduled off that day which means I will have to with the 7th and most likely the 8th as well.
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

^Slackers..........
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I wish I was a slacker so I could just skip work those days and go play at a car show!
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

LOL.....just messing. You gotta do...what you gotta do....which is prolly the same thing I gotta do.....lol.

Not sure I'd feel all that proud rolling up in my stock car, either. It's not even stock since someone jacked my wheel stickers. I imagine most people going to these things have invested thousands into their cars and actually have something to show. I've never been though, maybe I'd find fans of this rare variety of 3 series. It would take someone somewhat involved in bmwism to spot one, no? I'm still getting used to the subtle differences.

But you will have your stickers, and you may be the only ZHP there.......put that up in their face.

lol, I'm not so sure I'll have those stickers by then, they're coming from the UK and it's christmas. That may be true though, being the only one there. I've been looking and my count for other zhps on the road so far is 1. My old car was similar, still don't see a lot of Diamantes around, 0 with a body kit in 5 years.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast