Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    I took pics of monkeys today. Finally started using manual.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

manual monkeys or manual mode on the camera?
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Manual monkeys are more gooder. Gonna share?
    -ADAM

DW, I am proud of you. Good step. It will feel like touch typing. Slow at first but you'll fly after a while.

And I shot monkeys once upon a time too (three weeks ago). hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    DW, I am proud of you. Good step. It will feel like touch typing. Slow at first but you'll fly after a while.

And I shot monkeys once upon a time too (three weeks ago). hehe.
    Manual is liberating. Took 59 shots. Kind of happy with 2 or 3 of them.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

That's great.

Keep going, brother. Looking forward to watching your progression.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Manual is liberating. Took 59 shots. Kind of happy with 2 or 3 of them.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    That is great news, that means you have 56 or 57 shots that you can use to learn from.

Shooting manual can be humbling at first, but with practice it gets easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphatek45 View Post
    ^ Great read. To date my dslr has never been in Auto. Never used the priority modes either. I'm sure they come in handy but for me, being in manual was the whole point. Lots more mistakes but I'm learning with each image.
    Same, but I use priority shutter to shoot the dogs and motorsport..kinda impossible without it

Quote Originally Posted by C Withers Media View Post
    That is great news, that means you have 56 or 57 shots that you can use to learn from.

Shooting manual can be humbling at first, but with practice it gets easier.
    What the pro said. I'm still learning after about 6 months

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

So anyways.... I have grown quite fond of these monkeys. They have been members of our family for about 5 years. They get hidden, by me, throughout the house (on doorways, picture frames, etc), and then the kids find them (sometimes several weeks later). They have actually been a pretty fun addition.

Arrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Monkeys by Dane Wilson77, on Flickr

Winter Wonder Chaos

Monkeys 3 by Dane Wilson77, on Flickr

"Hey George, what do you suppose that thing is?"

Monkeys 2 by Dane Wilson77, on Flickr

Heh, pretty neat.

I can only comment on the 3rd because I only see something in there. You missed main focus. Right now it's in-between the monkeys, infront of both of their faces.

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast