Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

A question on selling

Guys, I am considering selling the Zhpper, and I have a question; since I have to pay off the note (way less than the car's value, but still...) before the title can be transferred, would an out-of-town buyer consider that off-putting? I know I'll get more for it selling it myself, but I don't want anyone to walk over the week or two it would take to get a clean title from BMW Fin. What say you?
    Greg
    2005 330Ci

Easy, buyer likes the car, they go and pay off the note + give you whatever cash and, the bank will transfer title into their name. You give them the key and the deal is closed.

I just shopped (twice) for a total of about 14 months and I would not consider a car where I could not leave without the title, end of story. It is just too much of a risk for me.

If they like it, pay the note off with them and hand the title over. If this can't be done (since BMW Financial probably doesn't have a "branch" local to you), I'd pay the note off anyway and get the title first.

Just my 0.02.

bottom line is that the simpler the transaction is, the easier it ends up being. otherwise the buyer would need to be very motivated and know what they're doing in order to feel comfortable doing otherwise.
    It's finally time to settle down,
    my name is Nelson.