Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think you do need 3G for it to work, I haven't tried turning mine off. I don't know how it would figure out your location if you didn't have it on

I don't see why, if the knowledge of camera locations is available to the public, the makers of GPSs wouldn't have that information mapped right into the display (Like they do in Europe). Works like a charm too.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

JP,

I don't know how I missed this thread but man! This is an awesome app. I will have to download this today and check it out. Awesome

Charlie,

This is actually what I use that rubber pad for that I sent you. I do like this app a lot, I just need to figure out a better way to set it on my dash so I don have that weird reflection

JP,

I just downloaded this app....don't know if I will run this or Radaractive...

I do like that it alerts you to speed cameras....the GUI is awesome

and there are other ways to set it up, I just like the one I posted earlier since you don't want too much detail anyways when you're driving. Clean and easy to read is a big plus IMO

Charlie, if you want I might have another one of those rubber things somewhere in my house. LMK

JP,

The display is awesome! Especially at night using the red display. Goes with the rest of the interior... As for the other rubber thingy....thanks. I appreciate all that you have done so far I think I will order more for both the ///M and ZHP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12