Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cheap, new, authorized car audio -- I have an "in"!

Hey guys,

My friend Greg in Miami is an Air Traffic Controller, like me, but he also does some really awesome custom audio install work. I was talking to him the other day and I asked him if I could offer "barely above dealer cost"to the fanatics. He got back to me yesterday and said he would do it!
    I sent him a list of stuff I thought fanatics would be interested in, and he's working up a price list for me as I write this. All prices will include free shipping if you mention my name, "RadarContact" in your email. That way he will know where the business is coming from, and will honor the lower prices.
    He isnt a retail seller, which means it may take a week to get the product you want, if it's not something he keeps on hand. But all merchandise will be brand new, and fully warrantied by the manufacturer...he's authorized, in other words.
    I'll post a price list of the components I asked him about in a few days. Expect stuff from DLS, Arc Audio, Massive Audio, and maybe some others...:
    (I also posted this to my buds on e46fanatics)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very cool of you, good job looking out for our team!

Car not for sale, driver negotiable..

Thanks for the offer. We also have a thread called "mafia hookups" so you may want to post in there, or in or "deal threads", which is a little more generic than a mafia hookup.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

the LIST

Here it is. To order, contact Greg at southeastcustomz@aol.com. First, please read the restrictions at the bottom of the pricing sheet.
    *No haggling.
    *Shipped CONUS only; FREE if you mention “RadarContact” when ordering.
    *PayPal fees are paid by the buyer.

The list - Prices for Darrin.pdf
    Last edited by Radarcontact; 10-09-2011 at 12:59 PM.

Ooops, sorry John. I read your post after I posted.

ADMINS - feel free to move the thread wherever you think it'll do the most good!

BTW guys, I'm not making anything off of this except for maybe a DLS hat or t-shirt or something like that -- no $$. As of now, any transactions are between you and my buddy Greg. Just wanted to share the wealth!

Kool offer. BTW I'm in school right now training to be an ATC. Just thought I tell you :D

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPillows View Post
    Kool offer. BTW I'm in school right now training to be an ATC. Just thought I tell you :D
    Really, where at? That's great! Study hard; it's no joke, huh?
    I have been a controller since 1988. I absolutely love the job! The only time I hate going to work is when there's something I want to get done to my car! Lol

I'm interested, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Radarcontact View Post
    Really, where at? That's great! Study hard; it's no joke, huh?
    I have been a controller since 1988. I absolutely love the job! The only time I hate going to work is when there's something I want to get done to my car! Lol

I'm studying at Community College of Baltimore County. They have a 2 year CTI program here and have lots of great equipment. Right now its just starting for me so they are pretty much teaching us how to fly so we understand what pilots going through. There is a lot of stuff to learn but all of it is extremely interesting so it makes it easier to take in.

Well good luck to you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast