Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Radarcontact View Post
    Ooops, sorry John. I read your post after I posted.

ADMINS - feel free to move the thread wherever you think it'll do the most good!

BTW guys, I'm not making anything off of this except for maybe a DLS hat or t-shirt or something like that -- no $$. As of now, any transactions are between you and my buddy Greg. Just wanted to share the wealth!
    No worries at all, just thinking that might be a good place as well, no need to move it. You might just want to post a link to this thread in that one.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by Radarcontact View Post
    Here it is. To order, contact Greg at southeastcustomz@aol.com. First, please read the restrictions at the bottom of the pricing sheet.
    *No haggling.
    *Shipped CONUS only; FREE if you mention “RadarContact” when ordering.
    *PayPal fees are paid by the buyer.

The list - Attachment 2287
    Greg asked me to use a different, updated, email:

greg@southeastcustomz.com

Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey John, where are those forums? I couldn't find them...

Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Hey Radar, can you speak on the performance/sound of the component speakers? IE: they sound like, BSW, Alpine, etc...

I really have no idea what I am doing

Frogs...I'm afraid that's a question that can't be answered honestly, by anyone. Let me explain.

I can take speaker A and install it slightly different in two cars and get two completely different sounds from it. And what sounds "bright" to me might sound "mellow" to you. VERY subjective.

I can say this, though. Mass-produced speakers (what I call mid-fi - Sony, JVC, Kenwood, Clarion, Pioneer, lower lines of Boston, Alpine, etc.) are produced to make money in much larger ratios than smaller "esoteric" brand speakers. In other words, you get more value from the lesser-known brands. Here's an analogy, although maybe not a good one: if you ask someone what a good quality brand of bicycle is, they might say SCHWINN. If you,ask them what an OK band is, they might say HUFFY. Both SCHWINN and HUFFY make mass-produced bikes, with SCHWINN being the better brand, lets say. SCHWINN bikes are proportionately higher priced and proportionately better, but HUFFY bikes are proportionately cheaper and proportionately crappier. Both companies work off of a 65% profit margin relative to their pricing. NOW, ask someone who REALLY knows about bikes and they may answer TREK, or CANNONDALE. These companies operate on a smaller scale, make much better bikes, and only look for a 30% profit margin. So if you can afford it, you would want the CANNONDALE or TREK, right? Same thing with speakers, believe it or not.

I think, personally, that if you have pretty good amounts of amplifier power (100+ watts per channel for the fronts/mains), then you will be AMAZED by the RM6.2 by DLS. They are a little power-hungry, that's the down-side.
    This is a system that should cost SO MUCH MORE, but doesn't! Killer mid-bass punch, mellow and smooth top end, high quality construction from Sweden; Germany, Sweden, and Denmark are where some of the best sounding speakers (not subwoofers) are produced.

Hope that helps.

Got them linked. Thanks for the info and help, buddy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12