Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ZHPMafia.com Tech Session at BMW of Vista -- the Recap

Before I post the pictures, some thank yous are in order.

To Gary Madsen (GSEN820) for hooking this meet up. The tech day was a success. Could not have happened without you. Thank you, sir.

To Vince Tinoco (vincet330) for hosting us and making us feel at home. Without your support, the event would not have happened. Thanks!

To Brian Chartier (not a member of ZHPMafia.com) for coming in on his day off to take care of the Mafia. Brian, you're my man in San Diego. When I have to go to a BMW dealer, you're the guy I trust. Thanks for taking care of me and all of my cars over the years. You da man.

To BMW of Vista for having us, teaching us, providing techs, feeding us, and showering us with love. You have a great facility in northern San Diego. Your dealership, which is brand new, will do just fine.

To the techs who came in on their day off to work on our cars. You guys volunteered your time and didn't get paid a dime to help us and hang with us. That's going beyond the call of duty. Thanks again.

To Casey Withers for taking pictures of the event (and driving me down to San Diego afterward). Your unwavering support for all things ZHPMafia.com is very much appreciated. Our next meal at Lolita's is on me. Thanks, sir.

Thanks to Lawrence Cuatico for covering the event for Fahren Affairs (the local BMW CCA chapter newsletter). Thanks in advance for making us look good.

And, finally, thanks to all of the ZHPMafia.com members who showed up. Your support of this site is always appreciated. ZHP Mafia events, which are typically free of charge, are my way of expressing my thanks to you guys. (Gary, thanks for making me look good on this one.)

If I forgot anyone else, I apologize. It's not an intentional slight.

Without further ado, then, here are the pictures (compliments of Casey Withers):

All of our cars lined up

Photo by Casey Withers -- ZHPMafia.com Tech Day at BMW of Vista by ZHPMafia.com, on Flickr

Free key chain that BMW of Vista gave to all ZHPMafia.com members

Photo by Casey Withers -- ZHPMafia.com Tech Day at BMW of Vista by ZHPMafia.com, on Flickr

Food that was provided to ZHPMafia.com free of charge

Albert's trunk monkey

Cars on the lifts at tech session

A tech checking out Lawrence's car

Random transmission

The parts manager explaining something to us

Picture of Gary's wheel

Picture of imola red ZHP on the lift

Style 135 wheel

Jeff checking out the underside of a car

More ZHPs on the racks

Picture of an X5M in the showroom

Wall art

Jorge (left) and Albert checking out cars in the showroom

Gary striking a pose; Jorge smiling, thinking that Gary's crazy; Albert in background (left), along with Lawrence, and Nelson (right)

Casey's BMW key taking center stage

All of the ZHPs lining up to check in

More of Tessa's alpine white ZHP

Great coverage Mark. Well done, and I concur with everything you highlighted in the write up. Good times because of great people.

Thanks, Casey. Glad you could be there. Forgot to mention that Casey made it out even though he had been in San Diego for less than 48 hours (and was tired as a dog after his trip to Atlanta).

neil1138 Guest
    The photos are exceptional casey

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Thanks, Casey. Glad you could be there. Forgot to mention that Casey made it out even though he had been in San Diego for less than 48 hours (and was tired as a dog after his trip to Atlanta).
    Thanks Mark, wouldn't have missed it had I just stepped off the plane.

Quote Originally Posted by neil1138 View Post
    The photos are exceptional casey
    Thank you.

Gorgeous pictures ! Thank you for the recap! It was a great day!

2004 ZHP Saloon
    Location - CA
    Very Proud Owner

We'll do it again soon.

looking good ! especially the alpineweisss!
    trancenation's Alpine Weiss ZHP

Man... Those are some excellent pictures.

...especially that food. Makes me hungry.

Awesome showing. Sweet pics. Thanks for sharing with us Beast Coasters....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast