Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thread: WTB: 330i ZHP

WTB: 330i ZHP

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Hi all,

I new here and thought I'd throw out my information and see if you all could help me finding what I'm looking for.

First, I guess the purpose for making another "WTB" thread is that I'm new to BMWs and figured the expertise here would be invaluable. Second, I've seen quite a few threads where folks pulled their ZHP off the market b/c of market conditions. Maybe they can be lulled into replying to my thread and see if we can work out a deal?

Anyway here's what I'm looking for:

• Year: 2004-2006
    • Body style: Coupe
    • Transmission: 6MT
    • Color: Any (Prefer Sparkling Graphite Metallic, Mystic Blue, possibly Alpine White)
    • Mileage: The lower the better but I will consider higher mileage if the service history is thorough
    • Location: I'm in St Louis but I'm willing to fly or drive to check out the right car. I'll have a lot of questions beforehand though so please work with me.
    • Budget: I have the funds lined up but I'm also in no rush to buy the first car I see

Cheers,
    Raul

Welcome and Glwp.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Good luck with the purchase.