Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

For Sale: UUC/Sachs Performance Suspension System (Springs AND Shocks)

I'm selling my old UUC/Sachs suspension that UUC no longer sells. I believe that bavauto sold the same setup under only the sachs name. I was hanging on to it in anticipation of getting an E46 Touring but I've decided to wait on buying an extra car and I need the extra space.

More on the suspension itself...

I have about 50k on them and had no issues at all with them when I pulled them off to put a new/lower setup on the car. This was the ideal setup for me when I got the car since I kept my stock wheels and just wanted something that closed up the gaps slightly. It rode great. More solid than the sport suspension that came on the car but far from being rough in any sense of the word.

Lowering was only about an inch all the way around with no rake, which added to the OEM look that I was seeking. There may not be much of a visible difference in a ZHP, possibly more on a ZSP, with the most dramatic difference in a non sport sedan or coupe.

If you're looking for a setup that is more conservative in ride and lowering or, like me, a stepping stone towards something more agressive, this is a solid choice

When new, the setup cost about $700, I'm going to ask what a new set of springs would be since the shocks naturally are more of the wear items of the system so the first $300 takes it!

WAS $300-NOW $250 local pickup in San Diego or WAS $300-NOW $250 plus buyer pays for shipping.

Some images:

DSC05623 by jskijoe, on Flickr

DSC05621 by jskijoe, on Flickr

DSC05624 by jskijoe, on Flickr

DSC03166 by jskijoe, on Flickr

DSC02903 by jskijoe, on Flickr
    Last edited by bimmeryota; 04-17-2012 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Price drop to $250

Looks like a killer price.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

*bump*
    Still available! Had a buyer on CL that wanted it but I realized his was an M so I didn't sell it to him, couldn't take his $$ knowing it wouldn't work...

Reposted on CL for $250 but PRICE DROP FOR MAFIA MEMBERS ONLY----NOW $200 plus shipping

UPDATE: Sale pending!

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    UPDATE: sold and shipped!