Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

For Sale: Leftover Parts

My ZHP is gone and need to unload some left over parts. All prices are OBO. If you prefer to pick up, I am in the DC metro area and am willing to meet you.

- Brand new/never installed complete rear brake set: OEM Rotors, PBR Ultimate ceramic Pads, Rear Sensor. $200 shipped $175 picked up. This is the rear set up from the Turner MS brake kit. The rears didn't need done but I ordered the complete set. Now that the car is gone, I obviously do not need these.

- SOLD OEM ZHP Wheels. One front and one rear are bent, but fixable. No curb rash. I need to have the rear tires pulled off. If I can't sell the set as is, I will probably have the two bent wheels repaired. Would prefer to sell as a set than individually. Asking $350 picked up. I will take pictures of the wheels in the next day or so. I ran out of time/light.

- SOLD Bluetooth Parrot CK3000 Evolution & Connects2. I never got around to installing this. I think the only part needed is a way to connect the mic (a clip of some sort). $155 shipped

- I also have a brand new, never installed E46 M3 fuel filter that I accidentally ordered. If anybody has an M3 as well: $30 shipped

If you have any questions, let me know.
    Last edited by moose82; 11-28-2011 at 05:23 AM.

Cough, cough....style 135's for $350 picked up? Daaaaaaamn.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Cough, cough....style 135's for $350 picked up? Daaaaaaamn.
    Road trip!
    "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

2009 Horizon Blue Mini R56 Cooper S 6spd
    2012 Pepper White Mini R56 "Justa" Cooper 6spd
    On the hunt for an e30, z3, or 318ti...

Yeah I just want them gone. With two being bent, I'd rather price them low and have somebody grab them. I figure if I can get around $700 for everything, I'll be happy. That'll give me just about enough to do the suspension on my new car, or all of the little stuff.

If anybody has any questions, let me know.

Do the 2 bent rims hold air?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Yes they do. There is a slight wobble under braking but are totally useable.

Pics of all parts aside from the wheels have been uploaded. Sorry it took me a few days. Work and studying have been keeping me extraordinarily busy.

Where are you located? aka where would I have to go to pick up these 135s?
    Kyle - Wisconsin Crew - 2001 BMW M3
    Supersprint Headers/Section 2 - Eisenmann Muffler - aFe Stage 2 Intake -
    Bilstien PSS9 Coilovers - VMR V710 (Gunmetal Powdercoat) - UUC EVO Short Shifter - ZHP Shift Knob

Kyle, he's in the DC metro area.

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Sorry I have been swamped the last few days. Yes, I'm a bit west of DC.

I will get pictures tonight. I put a reminder in my phone. Was planning to do it this weekend but had to shoot out of town.
    Chip

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast