Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Good deal. Gonna look awesome...

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa330i View Post
    I got the main part of the tails in, it looks great! However, I've run into a problem with the smaller trunk tail peices. It looks like it's on there with a torx screw and of course I don't have any torx bits for any of my screwdrivers. I'll have to go to a store in a bit to pick one up. I won't be getting any pictures today because it's already getting dark.
    Hey bud- just double check and make sure you're going after the right screw for those inner lenses. I remember thinking I needed to go after some torx screws in there only to find out they were for the trunk frame and had nothing to do with the lense. You'll know if they're the wrong ones cause they'll be tourqed on there tight.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

They are very tight, I tried a square style bit and it turned, but very minimally and it took a lot of force. I can only see that 1 screw, too. Do you remember specifically where the screws are for them?

They are very tight, I tried a square style bit and it turned, but very minimally and it took a lot of force. I can only see that 1 screw, too. Do you remember specifically where the screws are for them?
    Trying to visualize it. Those might be the ones that have a kind of plastic sheath that the screw channels through. It'll look like those spare ones that I shipped with the lights. Kind of like a long white square plastic piece. Hard to remember though. Long time ago. Sorry.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

^Scheck out this diy....and maybe something will help....

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=637333
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Got em done! You were right, no torx screw. I took the new ones out there and put them up next to the old ones to see where the screw holes would be lining up. It turns out you have to click a little snapper on the black casing on the back of them to pop it off to see the 10mm nut, just a single one. After I found that it was a breeze to remove and reinsert. They look awesome! Pictures tomorrow. And my ecs order just arrived, yay!

Got em done! You were right, no torx screw. I took the new ones out there and put them up next to the old ones to see where the screw holes would be lining up. It turns out you have to click a little snapper on the black casing on the back of them to pop it off to see the 10mm nut, just a single one. After I found that it was a breeze to remove and reinsert. They look awesome! Pictures tomorrow. And my ecs order just arrived, yay!
    Good deal, man. Nice job.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

Baller.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123