Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

C WITHERS MEDIA (www.caseywithers.com) GIVES BACK TO SAN DIEGO

From Casey's message at Facebook:

You guys have been great to me this past year. I appreciate the support, encouragement, and referrals. Now your referrals mean more than ever!

The Holiday season is quickly approaching and the economy has taken its toll on many households in our community. It's time to pay it forward. From Saturday, November 26, 2011, until Sunday, December 4, 2011, I will be providing a FREE family portrait to anybody in need, but just can't afford. I want to give back to the community the best way I know how.

This is not a regular full session and space will be low as demand will be high, so let's make sure that those who can truly appreciate our gift are able to take advantage. There will be no questions asked. We operate with a very high level of integrity, so we assume you do too. I need your support in doing this. Media outlets, word of mouth, and sharing this link are all going to help make several people's holiday a much brighter time. I will be providing a printed 8x10 to every family we share this gift with.

How can you help?

1. Share this link.
    2. Let friends and family know.
    3. Refer somebody. (I understand that financial hardship can be humbling, so discretion and privacy is something being taken very seriously.)
    4. Donate your time to help me out that week.
    5. Make a financial donation to help cover the cost of the free prints.
    6. Most importantly, find a way to get this information to someone who would appreciate it.

Thank you for all that you do. We look forward to making some smiles this holiday season.

My contact information can be found at www.caseywithers.com.

Wow Casey, just wow.

I don't see anything wrong about this at all...just doing the right thing.

Congrats dude, I really don't have anything else to say...I'm speechless.

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Wow. Should make a few families happy this Holiday season.

Casey.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Casey, nice work, amigo.

If you need any help, you know where to find me.

What a great idea! Wow is what I said too, very cool, very kind.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

What a beast.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Nuff said already
    from everyone here and from all of those people's hearts who you will touch
    a much deserved and appreciated THANK YOU

you really are an inspiration to everyone here
    THE ANGRY TOMATO

Thanks for the support on this everyone. Those who know me, know this is who I am. I grew up poor, we never had anything. I came from a world of hand me down toys, donated clothes, and government cheese.

My goal here isn't to end poverty or change the world, I just want to be able to make our little corner of the world a bit brighter at time when a lot of people deal with the frustration and sadness of having nothing.

Works for me, CW.

As a kid who grew up poor (government cheese, peanut butter, powdered milk), I totally appreciate the effort you're putting in here. It would have been neat to have a family portrait on our wall. We could not afford it; we never had a portrait done. And now we have no picture to memorialize our family as it existed back then.

I have passed the word on to people in San Diego.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans323i View Post
    Wow. Should make a few families happy this Holiday season.

Casey.
    We have established a goal of 100 families in 8 days Ryan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast