Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Yes It must be me, I almost bought them without useing it got to the end almost but then backed out and started over thorugh the link lol. I was hoping that it did work. Im glad it did Markus.

Can't wait for these goodyears to be over with so I can take my car to a new Indy mechanic my family found to have them put on.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

Any moar update KG?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Mine are awesome. So quiet and handle well. Balance much better than the last pair.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Whitexi View Post
    Mine are awesome. So quiet and handle well. Balance much better than the last pair.
    What he said, hehe.

Very happy with them. I will definitely purchase them again.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

OK.....damn. Not one negative thing to say?

Personally, I've liked every set of Khumo's I've ever owned.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    OK.....damn. Not one negative thing to say?

Personally, I've liked every set of Khumo's I've ever owned.
    Honestly, I have nothing negative yet.

It hasn't been super-cold yet and I haven't had any snow to drive in yet, so there's a chance I could be unhappy with some of the tire characteristics under those conditions.

I'll update once we get either here. Ryan is definitely likely to experience both before I do.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Ok.kg.thx

The only thing i don't care for is the non availability of a lower speed rating. Available only in W where I would have wanted a H rated tire. That will effect increased wear and possible freezing in extremely low temps. I want to see how they deal with snow but otherwise there great.

Looks like I'll be jumping on board this train, too.

I had a lengthy conversation with my local Discount Tire guy, and had decided on the Continental DWSs, hoping for a decent combo of tread life and performance. The Kumho's were a close second. He called me back this morning and told me the Conti's were on backorder for the rears, so I took a leap of faith and put the order in on these. I should have them installed on Thursday.

Sounds like I should be pleased with them.

Jason | 2004 BMW 330i ZHP | 6 Speed Manual | Imola Red | Natural Brown | BBS Style 197s | Awesomeness

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    Quote Originally Posted by goofiefoot View Post
    Looks like I'll be jumping on board this train, too.

I had a lengthy conversation with my local Discount Tire guy, and had decided on the Continental DWSs, hoping for a decent combo of tread life and performance. The Kumho's were a close second. He called me back this morning and told me the Conti's were on backorder for the rears, so I took a leap of faith and put the order in on these. I should have them installed on Thursday.

Sounds like I should be pleased with them.
    You won't be disappointed. Just did a nearly 300 mile round trip yesterday and commented several times on what a nice, quiet ride I had combined with great grip on the off ramps and corners. Love these tires.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast