Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    I am thinking about buying these for my E90. Still recommend by you guys? The negative reviews I've seen tend to be toward their performance in snow. That's not a major concern for me.

I want a tire that is good in the rain and quiet.
    E92 335i M-Sport
    997 S

I have these and so does my son (mine a ZHP, his a 330XI) and we both love them--even in light snow they do quite well.

I feel like I need to bookend this thread. Finally put these out to pasture Friday.

After 5.5 years and 35,675 miles, I was very happy with these. The only negatives: 1) dry and wet traction really degraded noticeably as I approached the wear bars the last 5K miles; 2) they did not make the 40K expected tread life.

I thought about the Ectsa 4x IIs that are out now as they again won the cheaper all season UHP class in the Tire Rack review, but opted to go with the Michelin PS A/S 3+ this time.

I'll give those a proper review once the suspension refresh is done next week.

Here's to the next 6 years of ZHP bliss...
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Nice. Good to see you around.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Nice catch up KG. Thanks for thinking of us.

Sent from my S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Nice. Good to see you around.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Nice catch up KG. Thanks for thinking of us.

Sent from my S8+
    Thanks gents. Always good to see you two.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678