Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Why is there crack on my face?

Get into the car this morning, look into the side mirror, see my own reflection with a crack in my face. Hey that crack isn't on my face, and why do I see my own reflection? Hey because the mirror is smashed and tilted... that explains it.

Good news, nothing on the car's body. Bad news, need the plastic side mirror cover since all clips are MIA and the glass itself. The assembly is fine and the motors are working.

I looked for an Imola Red E46 sedan mirror on ebay (yeah right, that was going to work) nothing. Looks like I will need to just get a primed oem cover and glass.

I also looked into getting the euro version of the glass with a wide-angle side but it's like double the price (100+ bucks).

Anyway... nothing really to say other than if somebody has IR driver side mirror cover let me know.

cheers!

Upgrade to M3 mirrors while youre at it

IIRC Dane has some Imola mirror parts. Otherwise, it might be a perfect excuse to upgrade to some M3 mirrors.

EDIT: LOL, Stathi beat me to it.

M3 mirrors for the upgrade win.

You guys are a bad influence.

need dough for my m3 for next years auto-x upgrades.

nk, we are bad influences.

I scoured the Internet for weeks before I finally found a deal. Got mine for $250. I got mine off an M3 wreck. The guy was only 40 minutes from my house. Score.

I sold my old mirrors a coupe weeks ago. 40 bux each...
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

^ damn it!

What benefits do the m3 mirrors have?
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast