Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Were zhp's available with the titan shadow interior trim?

The lower trim piece on the SMG wheel I got is titan shadow. I was wondering if zhp's were available with this trim because im looking for a paint to match up if anyone knows of one. Here's a nice clear pic I found of the trim im talking about.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

nike001 Guest
    I've never seen one before.. IMO the normal black ones look better

I have all black interior though, I don't want it to blend so much. I will be spraying my wood trim with plasti dip and them spraying that with the closest paint to titan shadow I could find.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

Nope; ZHPs were not offered with that trim. Black cube standard, or Aluminum cube was the option.
    Anything out of that norm was through very special means not publically advertised.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

nike001 Guest
    I did a test strip of plasti-dip on one of my wood trims in my e39 and I wasn't that impressed. My suggestion for you is to just wrap it

After the pillars I dont know if I could do that again lol. What do you mean by not that impressed.

I've been looking at this page for a little while now but haven't had the courage to order it yet, if you're interested. $82-197 depending on how much/what kit you order

http://compositeenvisions.com/carbon...6246c887823f0d

Blue

carbon fiber 2x2 twill

carbon fiber plain

red

silver

Gheybe Guest
    I can do it for you.

nike001 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitexi View Post
    After the pillars I dont know if I could do that again lol. What do you mean by not that impressed.
    Just looked cheap. In the pic it actually doesn't look half bad.. but oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Gheybe View Post
    I can do it for you.
    I appreciate the offer and will keep that in mind. I have some other things I want to do first, and want to just try something relatively cheap for now.
    I will pm you later about it though.

Quote Originally Posted by nike001 View Post
    Just looked cheap. In the pic it actually doesn't look half bad.. but oh well
    I won't be leaving it black though, im useing the plasti dip as a base coat and then painting over that with a color close to titan shadow. That way I can always remove the paint since the plasti dip will be under it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast