Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

R.e. Battery and alternator testing

hi guys. found this on you tube regarding how to check the battery and alternator charging via the cars computer system. sorry if its a repeat for the experts. i thought it was informative.

Moved to Mechanical/Troubleshooting.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by podkaz View Post
    hi guys. found this on you tube regarding how to check the battery and alternator charging via the cars computer system. sorry if its a repeat for the experts. i thought it was informative.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AajT...eature=related
    Thanks for the contribution.......video imbedded.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Nice to have the video, and I do believe this is in one of Dane's master list of everything threads with instructions for reaching the test menus.

Quote Originally Posted by telijah View Post
    Nice to have the video, and I do believe this is in one of Dane's master list of everything threads with instructions for reaching the test menus.
    I have the inst cluster test.....don't know about this one.....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I have the inst cluster test.....don't know about this one.....
    The volt test and all of that... I thought that is covered under the "secret dash tests" or something similar... now you're gonna make me go find it!

Edit: This one, the hidden OBC functions: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...C-Access-Codes