Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    You guys have been going crazy. You've really stepped up your usage of the affiliate links. Thanks, guys.

Dumb question, but if I click on a link to say AutoHausAZ or HarborFreight, then go through a bunch of pages and maybe log in under my old username there, does ZHPMafia still get the commission? I just tired the affiliate link to AutoHausAZ, and when I first went over there the URL contained a reference. But after I started clicking on products, the URL seemed to loose the reference. Will the site still remember and give credit when I buy something?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    You guys have been going crazy. You've really stepped up your usage of the affiliate links. Thanks, guys.
    I'd say a solid 60% of my Christmas shopping this year has been done via the affiliate links. I've even got Mrs. Kayger doing it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by LivesNearCostco View Post
    Dumb question, but if I click on a link to say AutoHausAZ or HarborFreight, then go through a bunch of pages and maybe log in under my old username there, does ZHPMafia still get the commission? I just tired the affiliate link to AutoHausAZ, and when I first went over there the URL contained a reference. But after I started clicking on products, the URL seemed to loose the reference. Will the site still remember and give credit when I buy something?
    Yep. I suspect the site puts a tracking cookie on your computer. Even though the link loses the reference after a click, it still remembers that you came from here.

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    I'd say a solid 60% of my Christmas shopping this year has been done via the affiliate links. I've even got Mrs. Kayger doing it.
    Yeah. I have friends doing the same thing. One thing I've learned, though: you must jump to the affiliate sites from a link here at the site. It's not enough to bookmark the site and jump straight to it from your browser. You've got to come to the site first before you jump to the affiliate link. We have not been getting credit for purchases when people put an affiliate link in their bookmark and use it that way.

FYI.

I know tireracks cookie will track for up to 6 days. I'm not sure about other affiliates cookies.
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Thanks for the answers, all! Just placed my first ZHP Mafia affiliate order from AutoHausAZ. I specifically clicked their link from the sponsor thread then added the items to my shopping cart. Planning to replace the shift selector rod joint to see if that reduces shifter slop. Maybe take the shifter and shift carrier out while I'm at it to see how hard it would be to install a SSK myself. Added cabin microfilter and quart of oil to get to the free UPS ground shipping threshold.

Amazon.com is selling Nikon 35mm f/1.8 lenses for $196 right now. Great price. That includes tax and shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B001S2PPT0

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678