Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

For Sale: Umnitza Xenons with FX retrofit and angle eyes for facelift coupe.

My ZHP has halogens, and I really wanted xenons, so I ordered them from Umnitza with the FX retrofit and Orion angle eyes, and Canbus ballasts. All together I spent $780 for them. I've decided I'm going to be parting ways with the ZHP sometime between now and the spring so I'm going to be selling a few things and these headlights are the first things I'm going to list. I'm asking $700 and will ship anywhere within the lower 48. I will entertain serious offers. Let me know if you have questions. I tried to get some good pics, but I couldn't get the lighting right. Heres what I got,

Wes

bump
    Wes

Are those 8 or 10k A/E's?

Also...can the A/E's be removed?

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Are those 8 or 10k A/E's?

Also...can the A/E's be removed?

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Here is the order form that shows exactly what I have here,

1 ea. Projector46 facelifter with Orion V2 Option (97-03)
    Car Model - 2005 Coupe
    Angel Eyes - Predator Orion V2
    Xenon - FX-R Retrofit with Adapters 35W
    Clear Film Protection - No Thank You
    Shipping - Insurance
    Pre-Installed - FX-R Retrofit
    Color - 6000K
    Bulbs - 1 pair Xenix
    Xenon Fogs - No Thank You
    $735.00
    1 ea. INSURANCE $15.00
    1 ea. ADD HARNESS $0.00
    $750.00Sub-Total
    $40.00 SHIPPING
    $790.00

I'm not completely sure if the angel eyes can be removed. I ordered it all assembled and never tried to take the covers off. If you didn't want the angel eyes on you simply wouldn't need to connect them. They are Orion V2 and for specs they only show them available in 4300 or 6000. They match the headlight output almost exactly so I'm guessing they are 6000.
    Wes

FML...those are for coupe, correct?

I have 6k. Mine do not look like that. Those look purple to me. Is it just the pictures?

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Yes, these are for a coupe. They do have a hint of blue, but as you can see on my order form they are 6000.
    Wes

ok

Reasonable offers welcome.

Wes
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wes

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Bump

Wes
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wes