Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fuel Pump

Fuel Pump

My car has been having issues with starting. I have a new fuel pump about to install. I found this video and the job looks easy enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqVGpkan0rE

Any advice anyone has would be helpful to me.

Very easy install. I have faith in you to be able to do this.
    "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

2009 Horizon Blue Mini R56 Cooper S 6spd
    2012 Pepper White Mini R56 "Justa" Cooper 6spd
    On the hunt for an e30, z3, or 318ti...

Very easy install. So easy a caveman could dhuuuuu eeeeeeet.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...ight=fuel+pump
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

HAHA Thanks Dane. I am smarter than a caveman = ) Super easy you guys were right O ring was hardest part for me. Other than discovering how nasty it was under my back seat

All done car is good to go now.

If anyone is looking for a fuel pump found a great deal on a pump http://www.onlyfuelpumps.com/

I order it Friday got it this morning.

Did you find any change in there? How much gas did you spill? What was tank level?

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Struck out with the spare change. My car is 10 years old I am the second owner. I have owned the car for 3 years and had back seat rider 4 times.

HAHA I read the previous threads about how much gas to have in the tank. I had less 1/4 in the tank when putting in the pump. I had to run to autozone as the clamp was not cooperating with me. When I went to remove it I got a "KARATE CHOP" as gas came out the hose on top HAHA. I changed it out really fast but had a mess. Oh well cleaned up and car is back to normal.

Next up this weekend is the fuel filter. I will be reading up on this one too.

Ok....good deal. Make sure tank is topped off for filter maintenance.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

HAHAHA I will make sure it is filled up for you

It just makes it a quicker evolution. If the tank is <1/4, you can take your time with the hoses.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

It makes perfect sense as the second time I pulled that hose gas going places not intended.

I will say that the hose went on really fast the second time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast