Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lighting

OEM AL's = $2000+

Depo's = $300.00 to $370ish...

http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-330...ng/Headlights/

Nuff said.

Maybe the AL's will be on sale in 5 years since I am sure no one pays that. I will wait...or get depo's.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

What I dont understand is, the Depo lights from ecs don't come with bulbs? Says to use existing ones, so this is not an HID upgrade? Not to mention that the "blackout feature" seems to only be available up to 2001 vehicles. I swear, BMW lighting is out to kill me.I cant tell you how many times I go to just buy upgraded headlights but don't out of sheer fucking frustration.
    -ADAM

Yeah..I hear ya. I can PM Joe if you want, and ask.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I got my depos from ddm tuning. They came with bulbs and angel eyes. Think i paid 330 with shipping. I did not upgrade the angel eyes. (but i like the, orange and "dull" like the old five series)
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Thanks guys good info ! I will take some time and follow up on these suggestions .

Do not get Depo. Just don't, the car deserves better. If you have busted ZKWs pay Lightwerkz to retrofit new projectors in them and be prepared to get the most outstanding output you have ever seen. I have them.

Costs about ~$700, not cheap but better than getting Depos and cheaper than buying ALs.
    - Derek

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    OEM AL's = $2000+

Depo's = $300.00 to $370ish...

http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-330...ng/Headlights/

Nuff said.

Maybe the AL's will be on sale in 5 years since I am sure no one pays that. I will wait...or get depo's.
    We'll I certainly wont be buying new ones, that price is ridiculous. Looks like used sets go for around ~400 on E46f, which may be the route I'm going. The thought of buying used electronics scares me though.

03 TiAg 330i ZHP
    -Alex

Quote Originally Posted by zhp43867 View Post
    Do not get Depo. Just don't, the car deserves better. If you have busted ZKWs pay Lightwerkz to retrofit new projectors in them and be prepared to get the most outstanding output you have ever seen. I have them.

Costs about ~$700, not cheap but better than getting Depos and cheaper than buying ALs.
    I edited your post to include the link to lightwerkz. I've been noodling around the site. I like what I see.

Thanks, sir.

Lightwerkz is ftw!

But you can also look on eBay for used AL:

EURO BMW XENON HEADLIGHTS

If you're feeling really adventurous you could piece together a pair for ~$250.
    - Derek

Damn...I would jump on that...if it was better timing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast