Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Nice set up. I was wondering how those wheels would look on a sedan. Thumbs up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Expansion tank blew last night. Coolant under the car. A quick look shows coolant on the lower hose that connects near the bottom side of the expansion tank. Looks like a common area for hairline cracks and leaks.

Ubering to work now....

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Is that your original?
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Is that your original?
    Nah I replaced the entire cooling system at 95k when I bought the car. All hoses, thermostat water pump expansion tank and sensor. Radiator was the only thing not replaced. Thought I would get more than 45k out of the expansion tank but I guess I was wrong. Car is about 142xxx now.
    ~Rob~

hmm I replaced mine at about 60k if I remeber right and I now have similar mileage... looks like I might have to replace as PM.
    I haven't replaced any hoses or radiator. I just replaced the temp sensor O-ring for the first time a few weeks ago.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Oh that’s not a lot of miles. Is the ET a bmw part?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by Newjack View Post
    Nah I replaced the entire cooling system at 95k when I bought the car. All hoses, thermostat water pump expansion tank and sensor. Radiator was the only thing not replaced. Thought I would get more than 45k out of the expansion tank but I guess I was wrong. Car is about 142xxx now.
    My po replaced everything before I purchased at 99,500, I am still good at 204xxx.

Edit: I did replace the thermostat

yea, I forgot to mention I'm on my 3rd water pump and I replaced the thermostat... all were failures not PM
    H&R sport springs,

Quote Originally Posted by Newjack View Post
    That's pretty scary. How many years? Brand?

Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    That's pretty scary. How many years? Brand?
    Replaced in 2011 with OEM parts. The only non OEM stuff I've ever put on my car were either cosmetic or the windshield washer pump which for $15 on Amazon lasted me 6 years.

I don't have the gas lower bar coolant cap though.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    ~Rob~

Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast