Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Awesome. Let me know how the laminx goes. I've been thinking of doing it after getting new lenses and fogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

been a while since last update. well as always best laid plans haven't come to fruition (ie, M3 mirrors and B-Pillar/windshield cowl fix). my sunroof visor broke and my washer wiper fluid nozzles weren't working so, i had the pump and nozzles replaced. still haven't addressed the sunroof visor but the options are to either order a repair kit and hope that works or order a new cassette which as we all know is $$$. also my thermostat was leaking again after having it replaced preemptively. it was under warranty tho.

12/19/2012
    - Oil Change (BMW 5w30)
    - Washer fluid pump and nozzles replaced.
    - Thermostat replaced under warranty (used a Behr this time)

my shop also discovered a small leak in the OFHG. might explain why i got a yellow oil light a couple months ago. so now i have that to plan out...
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

Quote Originally Posted by webster View Post
    been a while since last update. well as always best laid plans haven't come to fruition (ie, M3 mirrors and B-Pillar/windshield cowl fix). my sunroof visor broke and my washer wiper fluid nozzles weren't working so, i had the pump and nozzles replaced. still haven't addressed the sunroof visor but the options are to either order a repair kit and hope that works or order a new cassette which as we all know is $$$. also my thermostat was leaking again after having it replaced preemptively. it was under warranty tho.

12/19/2012
    - Oil Change (BMW 5w30)
    - Washer fluid pump and nozzles replaced.
    - Thermostat replaced under warranty (used a Behr this time)

my shop also discovered a small leak in the OFHG. might explain why i got a yellow oil light a couple months ago. so now i have that to plan out...
    You make me feel all tingley and warm inside.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Damn 59,847, I thought I was low at 77,500. My baby is starting to get a bit long in the tooth. Your car is hardly broke in.

Quote Originally Posted by echo46 View Post
    Damn 59,847, I thought I was low at 77,500. My baby is starting to get a bit long in the tooth. Your car is hardly broke in.
    Everytime I see your sig...I secretly and silently "roar" to myself.

Sorry...back on point.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

It's OK DW, you can say it, you're a big Columbia Lion fan. Oh, yea, right, back on point, mea culpa.

you guys are hilar.

crossed 60k over the holidays, and after my NOLA trip am almost to 61k. no maintenance getting done while it's cold and rainy season tho. can't even get a decent wash in hardly...
    --Wes--

long overdue update: had not really done anything to the car until about 6 weeks ago. hit a giant ass rock that fell off a truck and bent my pass-side front wheel pretty badly. bought a replacement wheel, and while the car was in the shop getting the wheel mounted and balanced, decided i should not put off some needed maintenance.

10/25/13
    Mileage: 64,256
    - Oil Change (BMW 5w30)
    - Power Steering Fluid Flush. Replaced reservoir and internal filter as well.
    - Hydraulic Fluid Flush (ATE Super Blue)
    - Replace cracked intake boot to idle valve and cracked boot to MAF
    - Perform Road Force wheel balancing on all 4 wheels.
    - Replace right front wheel (Avante Garde M310 18x8)
    - Perform 4-wheel thrust diagnostic alignment while vehicle is in laden position.

I had no idea the cracked boots were sapping air flow so much. Performance, especially off-idle, has improved significantly. Overall, it was a stiff $1,200 service, but the car needed it, and is driving much better now.

The car will need brakes and suspension next but that will have to wait for a while as I'm pretty strapped at the moment.
    --Wes--

04/24/14
    Mileage:66,727
    - Oil Change (Mobil 1 10w30)

Also had the shop perform Trip check for driving approximately 1000 miles. Includes inspection and condition of all tires, spare (if equipped), all fluid condition and top offs, brake condition, belt condition, washers, wipers and lighting.

-Rear tires are worn down to low-tread indicators
    -F&R brakes %95 worn. Light will come on soon.
    -Oil leak from filter housing
    -------------------------------------

brake job scheduled for Tues 5/27. Also having rear tires replaced. that pesky OFHG will get dealt with at some point this summer.
    --Wes--

Autozone.com
    05/29/14
    Mileage: 67,816
    - Replace front and rear brake pads, rotors, sensors (Genuine BMW Rotors, StopTech Pads)
    - Perform hydraulic brake fluid flush (ATE TYP 200 racing fluid)
    - Replace brake lines w/ stainless steel lines (Stop Tech)
    - Replace both rear tires including Road Force balance on all wheels (Hankook Ventus V12 Evo2)
    - Replace Oil Filter Housing Gasket
    - Pressure wash oil/fluid/debris from engine compartment and underbody

car is running like a champ! aside from a few cosmetic issues (paint chips, scratches, front bumper scuffs) and a busted sunroof, the car feels brand new.
    --Wes--

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast