Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

lol, didn't sell the car. i am an OCD person and have moved on from car mods to audiophile/stereo gear, but i still have the ZHP and have been taking good care of her.

she is top'd out for me as far as mods go, but i will continue to maintain her and will never sell her. just ordered a set of Michelin PSS's so i guess that may be considered a mod.

i do need to install the umnitza mtech bumper that's been sitting in my garage for two years (OE is rash'd) and also need to replace the passenger side B pillar, but for the most part i'm happy with how she's driving these days. for a daily, she still makes me happy. every time i heel toe into 2nd approaching a turn i'm reminded why we drive these cars versus a toyota. at this point i couldn't even justify selling her. the only thing that bugs me about being a bmw owner is i absolutely do not relate/connect with the brand on their newer models. anything post E92 is just meh/ugh to me. the E39/E46/E38 era of BMWs is the pinnacle of gasoline powered motoring IMO.
    cheers guys.
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

Quote Originally Posted by webster View Post

i do need to install the umnitza mtech bumper that's been sitting in my garage for two years (OE is rash'd) and also need to replace the passenger side B pillar, but for the most part i'm happy with how she's driving these days. for a daily, she still makes me happy. every time i heel toe into 2nd approaching a turn i'm reminded why we drive these cars versus a toyota. at this point i couldn't even justify selling her. the only thing that bugs me about being a bmw owner is i absolutely do not relate/connect with the brand on their newer models. anything post E92 is just meh/ugh to me. the E39/E46/E38 era of BMWs is the pinnacle of gasoline powered motoring IMO.
    cheers guys.
    Amen to that.

X2!
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Hey guys! Just dropped a huge chunk of maintenance change. Hope you are all doing well.

5/19/17
    Mileage: 92,4xxx

-Perform engine oil and filter change. 005

-Replace engine air filter. 004

Note: BMW Performance intake installed.

-Perform AC evaporator core cleaning injection. 010

Note: This will clean mold/mildew and remove odors from core.

-Replace AC/Heating carbon micro-filter(s). 005

-Perform manual transmission service. 005

Note: Redline fluid requested.

-Perform rear differential service. 008

Note: Redline fluid requested.

-Replace wiper blades/inserts. 002

-Clean all cowling drains, engine drains. 004

-Replace all tail and brake light bulbs, side marker bulbs, turn signals and license plate light bulbs (not LED's). 006

Note: bulbs will be billed as needed.

-Top off all fluids. nc

-Reset all Service Interval System reminders (SIS). nc

Note to Tech: Do not reset BRAKE service reminders!

-Print all faults in all systems THEN Perform clear all of all faults.

Eng-Clean Note: Engine cleaning is needed after fluid leak repairs and also as a general maintenance item from time to time. After it is cleaned, it is normal to smell the cleaners used for a few days until it dissipates.

Perform engine pressure wash, and engine clean then remove water from spark plug holes to prevent misfires. 005

-Replace aged radiator.

-Replace front coolant hoses.

-Cooling System Flush. Fill with new coolant, and bleed out air from system.

-Hydro-Flush Perform Annual Hydraulic Flush including flush old fluid from lines, activate ABS system with GT1/Auto Logic, then fill with new fluid, and bleed out system.

-Perform Power Steering Flush. Includes replace power steering reservoir and internal filter. Flush remaining fluid from power steering rack and lines, then refill and bleed system with new fluid. Reset Power Steering Flush Service Interval System reminder (SIS). inc.

-R&B Perform Road Force wheel balancing on all 4 wheels. Also includes check and adjust all tire pressures to correct level and recalibrate tire pressure monitor (TPM-If Equipped).

Check condition of spare tire, and properly inflate (if vehicle is equipped with a spare tire).
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

Autozone.com
    Great work.

Sent from my S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345