Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Id keep that 40$ screwdriver and call it a day.

wow idk what i would do actually
    1 not deal with again
    2 not return because they wont give you money, just a free service
    3 they will ask for tool back
    4 see if they are a bbb accredited, and complain

would keep the tool and count your lucky stars
    THE ANGRY TOMATO

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    This doesn't hold them accountable and doesn't help the next customer though.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

True story, on my last flight the engine couldn't be auto-started, so they needed to manually start it. It was supposed to be fixed, but they didn't. The pilot came on and said:

Well passengers, we're going to taxi over to get the second engine manually started since this was supposed to be fixed already. It's just like manually getting a car started: once it starts running, it won't be stopping. Also, we're going to have them check to make sure all of the panels are closed up and any stray tools aren't sitting on it. We don't want them flying away and damaging the engine on takeoff.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    This doesn't hold them accountable and doesn't help the next customer though.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    At least the mafia knows. :-)
    Google review by the op would be my next step.

At least the mafia knows. :-)
    Google review by the op would be my next step.
    Not trying to "tit for tat" you here John......but a blastful review prior to talking personally with someone is unwarranted IMHO.

This could be an extrememly isolated event, that they may try to make right somehow. Never know till you ask...
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I like this response

I have ALMOST done it before, it is an easy mistake. They should have been more careful. But i usually woulda seen it under the hood, the same day I got the car too . If ever my car goes somewhere, rare occasion, I always check under the hood and make sure stuff is still under there

Ridiculous

Wow.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12