Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mimalmo View Post
    I've seen a couple cars with 9.5" up front and it looks mean. I say do it if you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smilez View Post
    yeah i just need to get more research into the fronts. i dont want the wheel rubbing against the strut.
    Just thought id chime in here.... 18 x 9.5 et 40 squared , with 5mm spacer up front. 255/35/18s all around

I dont rub up front AT ALL. as long as your running et 35 or lower, you wont rub the struts with an 18 x 9.5...

You need to be more concerned with rubbing your front fenders pushing out 10mm more than i am. but you should easily clear that with a 225. you might not be able to go as low as youd like though. i say go for it!!! just take the time to make them fit right.

Looks great Sk8! Thanks for the data.

Droid! Srs Legitness!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Very nice, need rear shots too.
    -JJ
    2005 Zhp Sedan (Sold), back in the 2004 Allroad 2.7t

Very aggressive. Like.

Quote Originally Posted by SkrApUNB View Post
    Daaaamn
    Are you lowered at all?

Great thread btw!

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Ok I got majorly distracted by SkrApUNB's pics. I do have a question. So, far I'm really impressed with ECS's products, and a few people in this thread have recommended their spacers. I'm thinking I need a 25mm on the rear, and maybe a 10, 12.5 or 15mm up front. (My set up is 18x8 et 47, square)

These are the spacers I'm used to seeing, a #mm spacer w/ normal lugs just #mm longer that stock.

Do these work just as well? They are the only 25mm spacer ECS has. These are H&R brand and to install: spacers bolt to the hub and the wheels bolt to the spacers using your stock lug bolts.

I don't think I would want my wheels bolted to the spacers. I have 15's from ecs sitting in my garage...with lugs....hehe.

Droid! Srs Legitness!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

That's what I'm thinking. But on the other hand, isn't H&R reputable? Those spacers are supposed to be for "racing". Would they put out a product that would fail?

Interested in selling the 15mm spacers? I'm not sure if they'd fit though. I'm lowered about 1.5" on the Eibach pro-kit springs. But the tires are stretched a little (225's). Thoughts?

Edit: This is the best pic I've got.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans323i View Post
    That's what I'm thinking. But on the other hand, isn't H&R reputable? Those spacers are supposed to be for "racing". Would they put out a product that would fail?

Interested in selling the 15mm spacers? I'm not sure if they'd fit though. I'm lowered about 1.5" on the Eibach pro-kit springs. But the tires are stretched a little (225's). Thoughts?

Edit: This is the best pic I've got.
    Do you have 15mm of clearance?

Droid! Srs Legitness!

I have 5mm spacers from Macht Schnell, no vibrations, not failure. nothing. Spacers are safe if installed correctly. Personally i thin H&R is a decent Brand, however i dont think id want my wheels bolted to the spacers alone. id rather have an EXT lug. look into the Macht Schnell Spacers... i was recommended them and i have not had an issue with them at all. heres a link for you Ryan http://www.europeanautosource.com/in...ath=67_315_326 no 25mm but they do have a 20mm

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast