Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    I forget exactly but I think OEM ones are around $50-$60 each for the glossy black.
    From khoa. Great thread, great advice.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

So to me, right now it looks like all my lighting stuff is gonna come from Khoalty, and then i'm most likely getting the grom unit, which has some good reviews. I think that's my whole budget pretty much, unless something changes and i can get AE's, and then I'll get those Weisslicht's or he Orion V2 opaques. Also, clear or smoked sidemarker?

One more question: What about a clutch pedal stop from ECS tuning and a CDV delete?

Quote Originally Posted by Taliben View Post
    One more question: What about a clutch pedal stop from ECS tuning and a CDV delete?
    Yes.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

CDV delete is a great mod, most people who have done it will highly recommend it. clutch stop is all about whether you want/like the effect it produces. both are pretty cheap to do.
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

Quote Originally Posted by GSEN820 View Post
    I agree with Hermes. You should put your money into your lights, grilles, cowl (if needed) and get your new lenses. Trust me I have modded many cars in my time, little mods like intake, headers and exhaust are just not that big of a deal. A really great running car will drive better.

Hermes gave you great advice at putting your money into the little things. This will make your car look better and give you what you are looking into achieving. Do it right the first time and you wont be as broke as me and others who have ever tried to shortcut paying up front first.

Your money will go really far by doing the little things and enhance your car at the sametime. Good luck on making it look good
    OP, not to sound like an "echo box" but these guys are giving you some real solid advice here. We all started with little cash to do all the things we want to...I too have been there....actually I am still there in some ways....

I can't agree more about getting all the little things out of the way and keeping up with maintenance throughout. Eventually, you will have $$$$ saved up to get the right parts. Cheaping out will only lead to waste of $$$$ because in the long run you will only wish you had saved money for the real thing....

Take your time...you'll get there Also keep your eye out in the classified section....eventually you will spot something you want in your price range

One of my friends actually has a Borla catback exhaust for sale pretty cheap, and I might pick that up off him. That is, if I have any money left over, since my SES light is on. Any clue as to what it could be? I know I need to take it somewhere to get the code read but no clue after that.

One of my friends actually has a Borla catback exhaust for sale pretty cheap, and I might pick that up off him. That is, if I have any money left over, since my SES light is on. Any clue as to what it could be? I know I need to take it somewhere to get the code read but no clue after that.
    Get the code read....we'll take it from there.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

I got quoted at one shop for about 55 bucks. Does that sound about fair?

I got quoted at one shop for about 55 bucks. Does that sound about fair?
    quoted for what? to read the codes... for something else, depends on what it is

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast