Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    I could be wrong but I think it needs to be cleared

Quote Originally Posted by Taliben View Post
    So, I gots a querstion. Will the code just go away if the problem is fixed, or do i need to go get it manually cleared?
    Should have it cleared with the reader, as it may take several hundred miles to clear itself.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

He doesnt have one DW, went to AutoZone

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    He doesnt have one DW, went to AutoZone
    Werd.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=625874

Scroll down to "nleksan's" post. He writes down everything you need for performance.. and take everyones advice here because they're all right..

The way I tackled my car was:
    1) Cosmetically bring the car back to life. (Angel eyes, ECS OEM PARTS (interior and ex), No hole plates, Dings/paint chips, Lighting all around http://www.khoalty.com/ and http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-330i-M54_3.0L/ helped a lot.

Then this helped make it shine! http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...tten-by-M0nk3y

2) Work on all the maintenance for the car. Got all my parts from ECS and Khoalty.
    This helped me http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=595553.

3) performance.. the first url I gave you helped me with that. You can go with F/I too if you have the money.
    Photobucket

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    OP, not to sound like an "echo box" but these guys are giving you some real solid advice here. We all started with little cash to do all the things we want to...I too have been there....actually I am still there in some ways....

I can't agree more about getting all the little things out of the way and keeping up with maintenance throughout. Eventually, you will have $$$$ saved up to get the right parts. Cheaping out will only lead to waste of $$$$ because in the long run you will only wish you had saved money for the real thing....

Take your time...you'll get there Also keep your eye out in the classified section....eventually you will spot something you want in your price range
    I totally agree with Cakm3 because I've thought about selling my ZHP so many times because I simply don't have the money to maintain it.. and modify it.. But slowly and surly I made money and bought mods that to me felt like i was really going a long way... There's nothing better than looking at your car and saying I made it look/drive the way it does now. My goal was to always look as cool as Dane's ZHP so I also had a lot of motivation from his car and the guys on this forum really leaned me towards keeping my car and I love it <3
    Photobucket

To keep myself from going overboard, I have a line item in my personal budget for mods. I try to save at least $100 a month for non-maintenance items. I do have some great accounting tricks though, for example, coil-overs can be half maintenance and half mod if you wait until you need a suspension refresh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456