Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by meesh View Post
    There might be something wrong with me, but I always wash my 7-year-old car before I take it to the dealership for anything.

It just bugs me when they ask if they can wash it, I say "no," and then they follow up with, "But it's free!"

I hate that.
    That's always a good idea. I know with motorcycle mechanics especially, they don't appreciate having to work on a dirty bike and I'm sure it would hold true on cars too. They will take more care when they see the owner takes pride in their vehicles. I know when I take anything to a mechanic, car or bike, it's always cleaned beforehand.

nike001 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMaico View Post
    That's always a good idea. I know with motorcycle mechanics especially, they don't appreciate having to work on a dirty bike and I'm sure it would hold true on cars too. They will take more care when they see the owner takes pride in their vehicles. I know when I take anything to a mechanic, car or bike, it's always cleaned beforehand.
    This. When I handwashed cars, I always did a better job on the ones that were clearly taken care of. It depends on the dealer too. Some dealers you're clearly going to get kids not caring about the cars. Me and the kid I worked with always did pretty decent jobs.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234