Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Eli, yours actually looks good.

448px × 164px

I'm thinking that we could go 450x200 and be fine.

Whatever you need works for me.

I'll check my pixel size when I get on the laptop tonight and square it away if it's too big.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Keith, yours are already within the parameters.

326px × 181px

I'm really just trying to avoid spending more money on host/server resources. Still, I do like fast sites. We're on a shared host right now (though we have our own container). Maybe down the road we'll need our own server.

At this point, I am just talking out loud. Don't mind me.

Mathmatically, if we are using LxW max size is 90k, and im at 114,124. Illegal. damn. Someone help. im a retard when it comes to posting pics (as u well know marcus). But i think Dane's profile pic gets bigger everyday i see it. its like a baby hippo....
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman View Post
    Mathmatically, if we are using LxW max size is 90k, and im at 114,124. Illegal. damn. Someone help. im a retard when it comes to posting pics (as u well know marcus). But i think Dane's profile pic gets bigger everyday i see it. its like a baby hippo....

Who said the max filesize is 90KB? I didn't see Marcus mention that anywhere in his post...
    Size restriction is OK in my book, but a filesize restriction is tougher to swallow. What if you have a sig pic that's very detailed, is within the physical size limitations, but is over 90KB? That would be a real bummer.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

i was talking pixels. he said 400x250 somewhere earlier...... thats all. 90k was supposed to be 90,000 pixels.... i shouldnt have abbreviated!
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman View Post
    David, no worries.

You are currently hosting your image at ZHPMafia.com. Instead of doing that, host it at a site like Photobucket. There, you can alter the size so that it conforms with the new parameters.

This is what you are currently at: 412px × 277px

You are fine on width. You just need to bring the height down a bit.

As for Dane, haha. Yeah, it does seem to get bigger. But I was just checking his signature out. It's pretty cool looking. I like the ZHP Mafia on the tree.

I'd say that Dane and I were offenders of having large signatures. There were no rules put in place before this, though, so no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Who said the max filesize is 90KB? I didn't see Marcus mention that anywhere in his post...
    Size restriction is OK in my book, but a filesize restriction is tougher to swallow. What if you have a sig pic that's very detailed, is within the physical size limitations, but is over 90KB? That would be a real bummer.
    I am not limiting the file size. Absolutely not. Just dimensions.

ill change it to photobucket tonight when i get home. I like dane's sig pic too, the sneaky zhp mafia in the tree is cool. had to give him a little ribbing though, cause it does seem to grow!
    Im going to have to figure out how to be creative. the rest of the mafia is showing me up big time! haha.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast