Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

The big 4 - 0 !!!

40,000 that is

Name:  40k.JPG
Views: 152
Size:  351.8 KB

I bought my car exactly five years ago today and I took this last Friday on my way to SF. If it wasn't for that long drive it would have been very close to today.

Knock on wood I've had exactly zero problems with it. It's at that age though were I feel like I need to start doing some preventative maintenance - definitely checking through Dane's list.

William.
    2006 CiC 6MT
    ZHP, Cold Weather, Xenon
    Sapphire Black / Black Leather / Black Cube

wow, that's awesomely low mileage. and yours since day one, even better. congrats on the milestone.
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

A big milestone. Congrats on hitting in and such low mileage. I hit the 50K mark last month. Funny that it was on a trip back from SF that I hit it. (Now if you could only get the right color black you'd be set).
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Nice William!

I was going to ask what PM you were considering. Wild thought, but have you considered that there may be some "aging" issues not directly related to "mileage" but perhaps time or other start/stop/on/off cyclic stresses?

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Congrats!

Is it weird I do this every 1000 miles?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Quote Originally Posted by billschusteriv View Post
    I was going to ask what PM you were considering. Wild thought, but have you considered that there may be some "aging" issues not directly related to "mileage" but perhaps time or other start/stop/on/off cyclic stresses?
    It does get driven every day just not very far, and most of it starting / stopping city driving. I'm sure this is causing some parts to wear faster than normal but I'm not sure anything could be done to prevent it other than changing the oil more frequently, which I've been doing every 5k miles.

I also live at the beach and was pleasantly surprised when I did a brake job a few months back that I didn't run into any frozen bolts.

William.
    2006 CiC 6MT
    ZHP, Cold Weather, Xenon

Happy Birthday! (JK)
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    A big milestone. Congrats on hitting in and such low mileage. I hit the 50K mark last month. Funny that it was on a trip back from SF that I hit it. (Now if you could only get the right color black you'd be set).
    Clearly you're mistaken as I do have the right color, actually the best color

William.
    2006 CiC 6MT
    ZHP, Cold Weather, Xenon

Are you going downhill? 45 mpg is pretty impressive.