Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone have pictures of or Fog light bulb Replacement

Hey guys I tried to search but came up with nothing. I am wondering if anyone has pictures of the procedure for replacing the bulbs in my fog lights. I am expecting my new bulbs today and want to throw them in as soon as they get here...

Mods: Smoked corners, smoked side markers, smoked tails, 35% tint, CF kidney grills, debadged, angel eyes, 3000k HID Fogs, OBX exhaust, Sharked, solo werks S1 coilovers, front and rear strut brace, AUX cable
    "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me"

There is one 8mm screw on the inner side of the fog lamp, undo, take out fog assembly, change bulb, put everything back. There are two little slots on the outer side so it's lined up correctly when you put it back on

Once you get the foglight assembly out (one screw) it will be very obvious how to replace the bulb.
    Last edited by mimalmo; 10-28-2011 at 10:30 PM.

This is the 8mm screw

The tabs for alignment are on the other side

Last edited by Hermes; 10-28-2011 at 10:34 PM.

thanks guys I just didnt want to start digging in a eff something up, the bulbs did come in the mail today... but I did get the smoked corners and side markers in though hope to get some pics of everything when I its done... Now I just need smoked tails or to film the stock ones

Mods: Smoked corners, smoked side markers, smoked tails, 35% tint, CF kidney grills, debadged, angel eyes, 3000k HID Fogs, OBX exhaust, Sharked, solo werks S1 coilovers, front and rear strut brace, AUX cable
    "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me"

HID would be clutch but I don't have the cash for them sadly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by midlandtech View Post
    HID would be clutch but I don't have the cash for them sadly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    check out this link Chad44 clued me to this and I ended up purchasing a set.....6000k and I'm happy with them.

http://shop.hidcountry.com/G4-Mini-Ballast-HID-Kit-p/g4%20mini%20kit%20hdk1.htm

Quote Originally Posted by mimalmo View Post
    Once you get the foglight assembly out (two screws) it will be very obvious how to replace the bulb.
    One.....hehe.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I know what Eli is talking about

You can see it in the top left corner (kinda). It's to keep the reflector in the housing. Don't play with that one, it won't help you with taking it off

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast