Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

What does the Zhp family think of these

http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-330...ers/ES1905691/

These coilovers are cheap yet they have 2 year warranty

Whats your guys take ?

Surf around for some reviews. There's a few a few. All pretty positive. I think the VW guys love them.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

wow thats like almost a price of spings...
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

the price is good and they go LOW, but I believe these do get bouncy. However they ride firm.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?p=12028543

with those kinds of welds, I would be scared. If HAVE to get coils, look for some Kdubs(KW), TC Kline, H&R, Bilstein, AST, and Ground Control. They are all quality name brands, that you can't really go wrong with.

As we say in the offroad world, if you're buying a product for warranty, buy 2 because a warranty won't get ya home.

As with any coilovers, a haphazard installation without corner balance will probably result in worse performance than a healthy stock setup, however I would tend to believe that these would leave even more to be desired - spring and shock design is actually a very specific science requiring very complex component matching and selection. I see no place to select proper rates or damping - I'd keep looking and save for a properly designed setup.

nike001 Guest
    Only $495? Sounds great but.. most other setups being 2x that? Kinda leads me to believe that there is something tricky going on here. Kinda like a 'too good to be true' situation.

Another brand you can go with are BC Racing Coils. I got these for my ///M and have been on them since February and they have been great. Pictured below are a few shots of the ///M with these coilovers installed. I feel like I'm much more planted to the ground with these and they take bumps very well. There are 30 levels of damping force adjustment, adjust compression/rebound on these and they are very easy to dial up for your type of ride. You even have camber adjustment with these

This is the link to their website: http://www.bcracing-na.com/products.php?view=BR_Type