Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

I need everyones creativity

OK....so I have had these rims for about 2 years. I am really happy with them.....but I hate them at the same time. I am unable to put any BMW roundels in these because of the size. I am going to do something to these roundels, over the holidays. Tell me what you would do to them....

Any help is appreciated. I am at a loss besides painting them and sticking ///M3 stickers on them. I need something fresh...to make it through the winter. Help.....pls.......Shane....come back.......Shane.....oops....

Feel free to PS or just splain. Thanks again.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I say you put a playing card and clothes pin in that sucker.

That's all I've got, DW.

OK here is my thought, I just did a quick Google and found this sticky transparent film. "Grafix Ink Jet Adhesive Film, 8-1/2-Inch by 11-Inch, 6-Pack, Clear" Find a picture of the Roundel you want and past it in a word doc. Then mess with dragging the size and printing samples on plane paper. Once you get the size correct, fill up the doc with exact copies and print them on the film. Then it's time to cut and stick.

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Check with the guys at Bav Auto. I've also seen odd size blank center caps on Ebay. Go to Bav Auto for the Roundel stickers.

Thanks so far fellas...
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

So you are against painting them? I agree with Maximus about the roundels.
    - Derek

I was thinking of painting them black...then doing something in the center....

What is the size of the caps, anyway?
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

For me to have put a sticker in the middle of the existing roudel...it would have had to be 37mm.....

I need the roundels that Khoa sells in his kits to be about 1-2 mm smaller for a stock roundel to fit.