Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCORZA's CSL center console

Tonight I installed Scorza's CSL center console and wanted to share pics with everyone. Of course I already posted pics after opening my package

The install was not too difficult, actually the hardest part for me was to take the original center console apart and out of the way. That in itself was not too difficult either...

This was the center console after taking it out of the box:

Anyway, here are a few pics after the install...

Here are a few center looking back shots....

And a shot from the back...

This isn't the OEM CSL center console but it is a very well made product. There are a few very minor kinks to work out but overall, I'm very pleased with this product and pricing was excellent! Sean was awesome to work with and I have purchased other products from him in the past. I look forward getting more from Sean in the future, thanks again Sean!!!

This is the link I followed to get this awesome product. https://dprhcp102.doteasy.com/~scorz...&id=4&parent=6

Looks great Charlie.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

yes, very sexy... maybe a CF brake handle next to match?

Here are the additional recommended parts to get for the CSL console. Switch surround, mounting brackets and "proper" CSL shift boot.

OMG that looks great! And it does fit the door lock and the hazards!

2007 Interlagos Blue BMW M5 SMG
    Eibach Springs, 12mm Spacers, Dinan Exhaust, Res Delete, Stage 3 AEM CAI, Eurocharged Tune, 35% tints.

What is "insert CSL" -$37?

(nothing comes up on RealOEM - http://realoem.com/bmw/partxref.do?part=51167896956)

Quote Originally Posted by SH330CI View Post
    OMG that looks great! And it does fit the door lock and the hazards!
    Kris, that's the very minor kink I was talking about hence the additional part numbers I posted in post #5...

Oh, and another thing for all the "vert" owners....Scorza makes these for "verts" as well if I understood Sean when I talked to him this evening... I can verify this again if anyone is interested

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    What is "insert CSL" -$37?

(nothing comes up on RealOEM - http://realoem.com/bmw/partxref.do?part=51167896956)
    Thanks for the heads up Hermes! I will look into this. Perhaps this is a Canadian thing????

***UPDATE***

Hermes, using your link to realoem I found this:

looks great
    THE ANGRY TOMATO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast