Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Hermes! I will look into this. Perhaps this is a Canadian thing????

***UPDATE***

Hermes, using your link to realoem I found this:

got it. I guess I have that same kind of thing in the coin tray thing on mine. I dont know if I would spend about $40 for a piece of rubber. I would just cut something to shape.

I might have something perfect at my house, PM me dimensions and your address in case it works. It's a rubber mat I use to hold my phone from sliding when I put it on my dash (for the HUD app). I have an extra one

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    I might have something perfect at my house, PM me dimensions and your address in case it works. It's a rubber mat I use to hold my phone from sliding when I put it on my dash (for the HUD app). I have an extra one
    PM'd brutha, thanks

For sure

Nice work!

Blackberry. Tapatalk.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Just ordered additional parts from the parts list I provided...got the handbrake lever cover for $110 and hazard/door lock switch frame for $11. This will complete my install, unfortunately the handbrake cover won't come in anthracite leather like the CSL did.... It is only available in napa leather but you can order this from BMW.

Guess I will be reusing my leather shift boot that came with my "broomstick" shifter. Getting the lit ZHP shift knob from a forum member at M3Forum so I will cut off the top portion of the shift knob to retain my original Nappa leather shift boot to reuse with the ZHP knob....will match my e-brake boot.
    Last edited by cakM3; 11-04-2011 at 09:05 AM.

Looks excellent!

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Ryan,

Everytime I see your bimmer in your sig, I tell myself just how nice it looks.....awesome looking ride you have and thanks!

That means a lot to me. Thanks so much!

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast